Sensitization on Killer Robots
CAMPUS AWARENESS/ SENSITIZATION TOUR ON THE DANGERS OF KILLER ROBOTS
In a bid to get the Republic of Togo to join the world to sign the entry into force of the international treaty to abolish nuclear weapons, the team carried out a project engaging the country's speaker of the parliament, legal adviser to the president, Mr. Salifou, religious leaders, youth non-governmental organizations and the media on the state and importance of the treaty.
The presidency together with the parliament was to fastrack the process and ensure the country joined the track. The project was covered and reported by iciLome, a national broadcasting outlet and was reiterated in their news thereby getting the attention of all stakeholders including the citizens.
- Advocacy Visitation to the Rector and Librarian of Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic
- Presentation of the campaign materials to the management of the institution
- A stream-lived sensitization
- A platform for questions and reactions from the students and management
- A virtual sensitization with the students of the University of Lagos
We strongly believe there is nothing more beautiful than going out of our way to make life beautiful for others. We have carried out a vast number of life-changing projects to prove our dedication to this cause.